Italian Roast Espresso
- Delicioso!! (Posted on 6/14/2016)
Will buy over and over again
We serve this coffee in our staff kitchen and when we run out it's all we hear about. From EVERYONE.
We will continue buying this product for as long as we possibly can. Please keep making it! (Posted on 4/3/2016)
- Have used for about 5 years make it the old style pyrex percolator coffee pot. Great coffee that gets allot of compliments (Posted on 4/9/2015)
- This is the best coffee. I drink a pot of this every day. It can be made in a regular drip maker, French press or espresso machine. I have been using this for years. (Posted on 6/15/2013)
Closest to Seattle roasts
- The Italian espresso roast is the best tasting coffee I have found at CBD, and we have been using this for over 2 years. I occasionally try other dark types but keep coming back to this one. If you like rich, strong coffee you will enjoy this. (Posted on 2/22/2013)
Only Coffee for Years
My first couple of orders were for French Roast (which I enjoyed), and then I decided to try this one. It's the only coffee I've ordered now for several years running. We order the 25-pound bag for the best price I've found anywhere for this coffee.
You can easily adjust the amount of beans you grind in order to adjust the taste you prefer. I mix the ground coffee with a couple of heaping teaspoons of cocoa powder in a French press. Then mix 3/1 with hot half-and-half, sweetening to taste. Sooooooo good! (Posted on 3/27/2012)
Best coffee ever
- This is by far the best coffee I've ever bought - and an excellent price. Ground fine it easily matches the quality and flavor of those famous coffee chains. Adjusting the grind gives you another fine but different flavor. (Posted on 12/17/2011)