Welcome to the future. While there are no hover boards or flying cars, no warp drive or alien invasion, the AeroPress® more than makes up for other sci-fi disappointments. This convenient little coffee/espresso maker literally uses air-pressure and gravity to brew your coffee! Gone are the days of the 10-15 minute wait for drip machines. Due to the total immersion of water and grounds, the resulting brew is robust yet lacking bitterness and only requires 30 seconds to extract all the goodness your coffee has to offer. If you haven’t tried this baby, give yourself and your coffee pot a break, and step into the 21st century.
This product comes with 350 AeroPress® paper filters. Click here to purchase more.
- BPA Free: Non-toxic Plastic
- 1-4 Cup Coffee and Espresso Maker
- “I ordered this for those times that I want that extra cup or I only need to make one cup. I was so impressed by the crema and exuberance this little brewer produces that I dream of making a cup later in the day for the sheer indulgence of having a not bitter, almost creamy bit of joy! You won't be disappointed! This is actually my first review of a product and I love Coffee Bean Direct!!! Customer for years! Mare”
- “I bought the aeropress 30 days ago. This product works very well. It has replaced all my other coffee makers. I would definitely buy again!!”
- “I have been using this for a few months. I am the only coffee drinker in the house and only on the weekends so a fancy set up makes no sense for me. I used a french press but often had some grounds in my cup that I'd prefer not to drink. This makes excellent coffee and without any grounds. The filters are inexpensive. It is not difficult to use. I have learned that I need some extra space at the top of the cup since the last oomph from the press is air and if the cup is full some splatter may occur. I do not typically use nearly as much coffee as they suggest since I am looking for coffee rather than very strong espresso (occasionally). The product (the coffee) is smooth and flavorable. Clean up is a snap.”