Product Reviews (8)
- “Been getting this for a while, (whole bean) I do try and still do different blends but this one is my go too....”
- “This blend was educational - yes it is possible to have fresh-roasted coffee which tastes like the canned stuff at the supermarket. I've had two batches of this; really thought there was something wrong with the first pound... but no, this is truly cheap-tasting coffee. The aroma is far better than the brew itself.”
- “FAST DELIVERY GREAT PRICE THANX.”
- “BOUGHT ON 1 DAY. RECEIVED ON DAY3. MADE FRESH POT RIGHT AAY> MMM GOOD JOE.”
- Good stuff!
- “Given to us as a joke gift by a friend tired of listening to my kvetching about the cost of everything nowadays. We opened it this morning and were greeted by the typical fresh roasted whole bean smell of CBD's always good coffee. Freshly ground beans went into the stainless screen filter and the normal amount of Reverse osmosis water at 192 degrees was added. Our #4 filter holder takes three hot water refills and then we have freshly brewed coffe of the perfect strength for our tastes. We start with 5 tablespoons of whole beans ground in a Starbucks Barista grinder and are brewing into a clean vacuum insulated stainless carafe by Bunn. The coffee is excellent, tasty, no harsh edges and takes well to cream and sugar. Reminds me of the very best diner coffee I've ever had...damn good and with a decent caffiene kick to boot. This will become my go to coffee when I can't make up my mind. Very impressive, especially for the price...no kvetching.”
- Very good coffee
- “This is one of the absolute favorites in our household!!”
- not a pleasurable coffee drinking experience
“i was cost conscious and figured how bad can a cheap coffee be. i mean coffee is coffee right?-wrong.! this stuff was everything you would not want in a coffee taste experience. no subtle flavors, just a harsh, bitter tasting experience. and i bought 25 pounds! was i glad when it was finished and vowed not to put price on top of my list in a search for good tasting coffee.
- Only thing POOR about this blend is the price!
- “For such a cheap price I am finding it hard to believe how delicious it is! When I made my first french press full this morning I forgot that I had just ground some of my Poor Man's Blend the evening prior. When I was drinking it I thought, "Hey, this isn't my usual Colombian Supremo...but it sure is good!" Then I remembered it was some Poor Man's. For the price, defiantly worth trying. ”