- “This coffee is a fantastic break from my usual rotation of Peru-Mexican-Brazil. Sometimes I need a nice long detour to Costa Rica to relax from the usual coffee beans I order, and this is just the right coffee bean vacation from my other orders.”
- “Very good. Will have to order more. A great city roast.”
- “I thought I would try this one and I wasn't disappointed at all. It was ok for my super auto machine also because it wasn't oily even in the city roast. ”
- “My son sent me a bag of beans for Christmas quite a few years ago. I tried a few different blends UNTIL I tried this . . . Now I'm hooked !!! I haven't bought any coffee from anyone since I started with CoffeeBeanDirect . . . Great products !!!”
- “I've been a long-time Colombian coffee drinker, with Kenya AA being a close second, but this City Roast Costa Rican has moved to the front of the pack. Love this coffee - so rich, smooth and comforting.”
- “I first received this as a holiday gift and I have been hooked ever since. I believe that was approx. 2005, so I've been hooked over a dozen years. I often give this coffee as a gift and every time receive raves. ”
- “My son sent me this close to 4 1/2 years ago for Christmas & I have been "hooked" ever since. Terrific flavor, great body, & wonderful aroma. Thank you, Coffee Bean Direct . . . It's ALWAYS fresh. Keep up the great work !”
- City Roast hits the spot
- “I tried three different roasts in my attempt to recapture the taste I found in Costa Rica. The dark was too dark, the light too light, but City Roast tastes just like the coffee I remember from Costa Rica. I recommend it highly.”
- very good
- “I frequently try other coffees, depending on the market. But I never fail to order a 5 lib bag of whole bean for this coffee. This is the real deal for any true coffee lover.”
The taste is bold and it rolls on the tongue without any aftertaste.
Three thumbs up?
“My wife prefers the heavy bodied coffees [found using the advanced option]