- Smooth and Deep Darkness
- “Just purchased for the first time, and really impressed by the smooth, rich, and full french roast. No bitterness but has our favorite dark richness.”
- Excellent flavor
- “If you like your coffee strong and dark, then I think you'll be very pleased with this one. It has a wonderfully smooth, rich dark flavor. It's really yummy, and I'm buying more!”
- Dark Brazilian Santos
- “I tried this coffee, I like it, has a rich flavor like a French roast. Its similar to City Roast Colombian Supremo, which I personally, like a bit more. But good rich flavor body coffee.”
- Brazilian Santos with attitude.
- “I ilke the regular Brazilian Santos better but this is a nice change with a little more character for days when that seems to be a good idea. It has the same flavor as the regular Santos but with a nice dark roast emphasis. Brewed in Chemex with RO waterat 192 F. ”
- Smoothest blend ever...
- “If you like Sumatra, it's a good chance you will enjoy this blend. It has a good dark strength, but not the acidity of the Espresso blends. Definitely my favorite coffee from this company, and I have tried many.”