By far our most popular coffee, this coffee is what off-the-shelf brands are trying to emulate when they offer "100% Colombian" blends. Not one of them comes close to the quality of a fresh roasted Colombian Supremo bean. These large French roasted beans have a full, robust body accenting the inherent qualities of the Colombian Supremo beans, producing a sweet tasting cup with a rich flavor and almost chocolaty aroma. If you are new to buying freshly roasted coffee and don’t know where to begin, or if you’re a veteran, this selection will satisfy your coffee craving!
- Both Novice and Expert Will Like
- “This is a coffee for every drinker. Having lived in San Francisco for awhile my taste palette changed to a much darker flavor. We have purchased the 25lb bag but couldn't drink it fast enough to justify the cost savings over freshness. We alternate between the much more expensive Cafe Verona from another well known company and this. I prefer a lil half-&-half with the Cafe Verona and organic unsweetened soy with this.”
- Give me more!
- “The most amazing coffee. I'm 55 and have drank a LOT of coffee. This is by far the best ever. ”
- Rich dark flavor, excellent coffee
- “We like our coffee thick and black. We home grind these oily beans on a medium, slightly fine setting. This always produces rich cups of coffee with a dark, bold flavor, without bitterness. I have also tried and truly enjoyed both the Italian Roast Espresso, and the Dark Brazilian Santos. The IRE makes very good coffee, but I thought it was a tad bitter. So, I've now choosen this French Roast Colombian Supremo, along with the Dark Brazilian Santos as our two favorites. ”