- January Roaster's Blend$10.75 - $19.95 /lb
- Unroasted Colombian Supremo$7.71 - $7.95 /lb
- Unroasted French/Italian Espresso Blend$7.11 - $7.55 /lb
- Unroasted Kenya AA$9.87 - $10.25 /lb
- Unroasted Sumatra Mandheling$9.15 - $9.55 /lb
- Unroasted Ethiopian Yirgacheffe$8.47 - $8.75 /lb
- Unroasted Guatemalan$7.59 - $7.95 /lb
- Unroasted Costa Rican Tarrazu$8.31 - $8.75 /lb
- Unroasted Kona Blend$10.55 - $10.95 /lb
- Unroasted CO2 Decaf Colombian/Espresso$8.79 - $9.15 /lb
- Earl Grey Black Tea$15.99 /lb
- English Breakfast Black Tea Blend$14.91 /lb
- Orange Pekoe Black Tea$14.17 /lb
- Sechung Oolong Tea$15.48 /lb
- Peppermint Herbal Tea$25.48 /lb
- Pinhead Gunpowder Green Tea$15.48 /lb
- Organic Sencha Green Tea$15.30 /lb
- Spiced Chai Flavored Black Tea$15.25 /lb
- Organic Bai Mu Dan White Tea$32.25 /lb
Wake up to your new favorite with our exceptional selection of hand-flavored, fresh roasted coffee.
REAL CUSTOMERS ABOUT US
Their flavored coffees are exceptional. The base coffee is mellow and flavorful and roasted so well. The additions, Seville Orange is my all time favorite, impart a distinctive taste without being overwhelming. All taste natural, no artificial tones. I am so happy to see them up and running again.
Absolutely wonderful business! I have been ordering from them for a while now and their incredibly quick shipping is awesome, but their coffee is their crown jewel! I get whole coffee beans as well as ground coffee and have never been more satisfied. I actually look forward to getting up in the morning for my 1st cup. The Dark Sumatra or Sumatra Mandheling is my favorite and recommend.
Best coffee ever!!! Zombie cure is the best thing that ever happened to my taste buds. They have the best customer service too. I had a minor problem so I called and they were super nice to deal with and fixed me right up. Can’t say enough good things about them.
We control every part of the fulfillment process, from roast to post. Every hand-packed bag is filled with the exceptional coffee you deserve.
Fresh Roasted Coffee
Even the highest grade coffee will taste bad if it is old. With that concern in mind, we roast our craft coffees all day long.
From roaster to customers
By trading directly with you online, we ensure orders travel straight from our roaster to your doorstep. That way, your coffee arrives as close to its roast date as possible.
What makes us different?
Like so many other down-to-earth coffee lovers, we were tired of choosing between stale but inexpensive grocery store coffee and painfully overpriced boutique brews. Setting gimmicks and pop-culture trendiness aside, our direct to consumer model and common sense commitment to roast-to-order freshness makes quality coffee accessible to anyone with a computer and a mailbox.